Mukwonago Jr. Indians Basketball Mission
The Mukwonago Jr. Indians Basketball Association, Inc. is committed to developing strong character, respect, and team work along with the fundamental basketball skills of youth boy’s grades 4-8.
We believe in exposing our teams to a higher level of competition and expectations, as well as providing them with advanced training to advance their skills with the goal of building on the competitiveness of the Mukwonago High School basketball program.
About Our Program
The Mukwonago Jr. Indians Basketball program is a select basketball program offered to boys who will be attending Mukwonago High School. Our program is open to 4-8 grade boys, with two teams at each grade level. The season runs from late October-March. Each team will practice 2 times per week and play a minimum of 30 games throughout the basketball season. The Jr. Indians are endorsed and supported by the Mukwonago High School Basketball Coaches.
Parent / Player Expectations
Please review the following form for Player / Parent Expectations: Player/Parent Expectations
Mukwonago Jr Indians Tournaments - 2018 Dates
** More information about our tournaments can be found under the Tournaments tab
- October 10 - Player/Parent "Tip Off" Meeting - Mukwonago High School, North Gym at 7:00 PM
- Week of October 23 - Practice starts for all Teams
- November 5 or November 12 - First WYBL League Games
- Program Improvement days will be hosted on 11,11, 11/18, 12/9, 12/16, 1/27, 2/10 and 2/24 at Mukwonago High School
- 4th – 5th grades will participate from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- 6th – 8th grades will participate from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.