Board of Directors
Annie Madson - President
- Annie has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since July, 2016
- Assistant Coach of 6th Grade Jr. Indians Team
- Played 4 years of college basketball for Division 1 Southeast Missouri State on a full scholarship
- Played 3 years of varsity basketball for high school alma mater Palmyra-Eagle
- Coached 2 years of middle school girls basketball in Cape Girardeau, MO
- Assisted with multiple 6th-12th grade boys and girls summer camps hosted by Southeast Missouri State
- Annie's sons Collin (8th grade) and Jamison (6th grade) both play for Jr. Indians
- Annie’s primary responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the program which includes try-outs, summer player development, tournaments, event scheduling (coaches' clinics, coaches' roundtables, Tip-off night, skill development sessions and Board of Directors meetings), aligning program philosophies with the high school coaching staff and ensuring those who participate have a rewarding experience.
- As the Board’s President, parents/players can contact Annie for any issues they are having with the program.
- Can be contacted at email@example.com
Chad Kilton - Member - Parent Liaison for all Jr. Indians Teams
- Chad has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2015
- Chad played AAU and high school basketball, and has coached basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball
- Chad's son Owen will be playing on the 7th grade team this year
- Chad is excited to join the board "I am excited to be able to be a part of a terrific sports organization that helps develops skills of kids off and on the court."
- The best way to reach Chad is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Karrels - Treasurer
- Andy has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2018.
Kelly Albee - Member - Tournament Director
- Kelly has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2017.
- Kelly runs all of the Jr. Indians tournaments, he is the contact person for any team looking to enter our tournaments.
- The best way to reach Kelly is via email: email@example.com
Coach Steve Pollnow - Member & Head Varsity Basketball Coach
- Coach Pollnow has been a member of the Jr. Indian’s Board of Directors since July, 2016
- Coach Pollnow sits on the board to help promote a positive relationship between the high school program and the Jr Indian
- The best way to reach Coach Pollnow is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org>
Brian Baker - Member
- Brian has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since July, 2016.
- Brian played high school and college basketball and has coached youth football, baseball and basketball for Mukwonago Rec. Dept. and YMCA.
- He coached Jr. Indians 3rd grade basketball in 2017/18
- His son Chase is playing his second year of Jr. Indian’s basketball on 6th grade Blue team
Larry Liesen - Member
- Larry has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2018.
Jeff Schilling - Member
- Jeff has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August 2019.