Board of Directors
Annie Madson - President
- Annie has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since July, 2016
- Assistant Coach of 6th Grade Jr. Indians Team
- Played 4 years of college basketball for Division 1 Southeast Missouri State on a full scholarship
- Played 3 years of varsity basketball for high school alma mater Palmyra-Eagle
- Coached 2 years of middle school girls basketball in Cape Girardeau, MO
- Annie's son Jamison (8th grade) plays for Jr. Indians, where she is an assistant coach.
- Annie’s primary responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the program which includes try-outs, summer player development, tournaments, event scheduling (coaches' clinics, coaches' roundtables, Tip-off night, skill development sessions and Board of Directors meetings), aligning program philosophies with the high school coaching staff and ensuring those who participate have a rewarding experience.
- As the Board’s President, parents/players can contact Annie for any issues they are having with the program.
- Can be contacted at email@example.com
Chad Kilton - Member - Parent Liaison for all Jr. Indians Teams
- Chad has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2015
- Chad played AAU and high school basketball, and has coached basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball
- Chad is excited to join the board "I am excited to be able to be a part of a terrific sports organization that helps develops skills of kids off and on the court."
- The best way to reach Chad is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Karrels - Treasurer
- Andy has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2018.
- Andy's son Jack will be playing on the 8th grade team this year, Andy is an assistant coach on this team.
Kelly Albee - Member - Tournament Director
- Kelly has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2017.
- Kelly runs all of the Jr. Indians tournaments, he is the contact person for any team looking to enter our tournaments.
- Kelly's son Jackson will be playing on the 6th Blue team this year.
- The best way to reach Kelly is via email: email@example.com
Coach Steve Pollnow - Member & Head Varsity Basketball Coach
- Coach Pollnow has been a member of the Jr. Indian’s Board of Directors since July, 2016
- Coach Pollnow sits on the board to help promote a positive relationship between the high school program and the Jr Indian
- Coach Pollnow coaches our 8th grade A team, where his son Peyton will play this year.
- The best way to reach Coach Pollnow is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Liesen - Member
- Larry has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August, 2018.
Jeff Schilling - Member
- Jeff has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August 2019.
- Jeff will coach one of the 3rd grade teams this year.
Mike Kopesky - Member
- Mike has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since August 2020.
- Mike will help coach the 5th grade Gold team.
Jon Leonard - Member
- Jon has been a member of the Jr. Indians Board of Directors since October 2020.
- Jon will be the head coach of the 5th grade Blue team this year.