2021-22 Mukwonago Basketball Tournament Offerings
Information Coming Soon!!!!!
ELIGIBILITY: NO All Star or AAU teams will be allowed!
LOCATION: Mukwonago High School 605 W. School Rd., Mukwonago, WI
ENTRY FEE: $ per team
FORMAT: All teams guaranteed 3 games.
AWARDS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & Consolation Champs
FACILITY: Mukwonago High School – Complete with full size courts and bleachers
RULES: All WIAA rules will be followed with the following modifications:
1. 20 minute halves, clock stops on a dead ball the last 2 minutes of ea. half.
2. 3rd-6th grade will use the 28.5 basketball.
3. 3 time-outs per game. One time-out in OT. Timeouts do not carry over.
4. Overtime is the first team to score 4 points. The clock stops on a dead ball. Jump ball starts play.
5. 6th – 8th grade: No full court press or half court traps allowed if leading by 20 pts. or more in the first half and 15 pts. or more in the 2nd half.
6. WIAA referees will officiate each game.
Please bring your own basketballs to the tournament for warming up before games.
CONCESSIONS: Provided at the tournament. Please no carry-in food or beverages. Televisions on-site so you can catch all of the NCAA, NBA, and NFL action between tournament games!
ADMISSION: There will be an admission fee for adults and students.